Discover the hidden sides of our hospital via intriguing facts, compelling figures and personal stories.
In the UK, one in six of us has a neurological condition. That’s 14.7million mums, dads, brothers, sisters, colleagues and friends – each and every one needing specialist support and care. This campaign highlights the important work that goes on behind the hospital walls to help improve the outcome and quality of life for the one in six people affected by a neurological condition.
We do this by funding pioneering research, providing access to the best technology for expert diagnosis and treatment, and training tomorrow’s clinicians.
Our funding is grouped into six distinct areas
- Queen Square: New facilities and smaller staff-led projects at The National Hospital and the Institute of Neurology.
- Neurodegeneration: Supporting projects which help people with conditions where there is progressive degeneration.
- Neurosurgery: Providing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities for the largest neurosurgery unit in the UK.
- Neurology: Funding initiatives to improve diagnosis, treatment and provide dedicated facilities for those with ongoing neurological conditions.
- Technology & Innovation: Supporting projects which aim to translate groundbreaking ideas into better results for patients.
- Education & Staff Development: Invest in training and education to provide the best opportunities and attract the best people in the field.
Help us raise vital funds for Queen Square projects
Please help us achieve our vision to help create better outcomes for everyone with a neurological disorder by making a donation to help raise vital funds.